Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Grace Project

Ever since coming back from Jamaica, my heart has been aching to do something... anything... that would take this passion for children and families in other parts of the world and put a voice to their story. It's amazing how God does things... I got home from work today and was catching up on blog world, when I noticed 2 posts from 2 separate friends about the Grace Project. Hmmm... the name alone intrigued me... my fingers couldn't move fast enough over to twirl [lbr] to find out more.

Laura Rowe is a new mommy, DIY extraordinaire, and has a unmistakeable passion for Africa. Take a minute to check our her blog and an amazing opportunity she has presented to help a woman named Grace.

"In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’" 
- Acts 20:35




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...