Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Feeling crafty.

From recipes, fashion, and photography, to all things wedding, decorating, and my favorite, crafting... Pinterest has definitely become a new obsession. It is so entertaining viewing hundreds of pictures where total strangers take on DIY projects, but even more entertaining to see your friends bring them to life... like Cara did with her burlap wreath. LOVE IT! With Bridgette's baby shower coming up this weekend, I am putting my crafting skills to the test and taking on several DIY projects. My mom and I gathered all the necessary supplies this afternoon and throughout the week these little projects will become realities. Details to be posted after the shower... but here is what I am working with, along with about 3 yards of burlap that was a little late for the photo op. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...