Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A first.

UGA vs. Kentucky. We got to spend this game with some of our close family friends and their precious kids. I have known Stephanie since the days of middle school when she first walked in to our family. She has been more than my chorus teacher from back in the day, she is one of my mom's closest friends, and now I feel blessed to call her one of my friends, as well. This family will also be a HUGE part of our big day... with Brandon marrying us, Stephanie singing, and Tessa and Eli acting as our flower girl and ring bearer. To say this family is a big part of our lives is more than an understatement. It was so much fun to spend this game with them and get to see Tessa experience her first UGA game. Go Dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...