Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

The yellow truck.

Beeeep... Beeeep... 5:05 am. Snooze. Beeeep... Beeeep... 5:10 am. Snooze. Repeat. 5:15 am. Roll out of bed. My typical morning wake-up routine. Post daylight savings time, waking up, getting up, getting ready, and driving to work used to be the most dreaded part of my day. (Despite the fact that the sun is coming up earlier - I continue to be up and driving to work before the sun decides to show its face.) The only thing that prevents me from sideswiping a semi on my way down I-75 is my grande iced coffee, with 2 pumps of sweetener and half and half. Starbucks. My saving grace since moving home to Kennesaw. What has become even more exciting is looking for my bff in the yellow truck. Don... this sweet little man that works in Starbucks because he is retired but still wants something fun to do in his spare time. And yes, I do know this about the barista at Starbucks. Back to the point. I love my Starbucks. And I love it when I see the yellow truck in the parking lot because that means Don will be handing me my coffee with an "Enjoy your day." Oh the simple joys in life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...