Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Have Faith.

Blogging. Something I have been considering for a while. Several of my friends have blogs - that I frequent :) - and I have stumbled upon some others that are simply addicting. Soooo... here it goes. My blog... "Have Faith." A little phrase that means so much. A little phrase that I am trying to make my outlook on life. Over the last 3 years, I have learned (the hard way) that without faith, life becomes extremely difficult. More importantly, in the last year, I have learned that having faith doesn't make life easier but it makes the journey much more meaningful. This blog will be my journey. My journey of a life lived through faith - with all the bumps, laughs, and memories in between. Here we go... 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see you blogging friend!!! I can't wait to start reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...