Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Great Delight.

I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post and that it has taken me that long to share these precious pictures from Georgia Grace's dedication. The Ford family holds a special place in my heart... Stephanie went from being my chorus teacher to now a friend and someone I look up to. 
I still remember when we met Eli for the first time and over the last six years watched him grow into a dynamic kid with a passion for learning and super heroes and his drums... 
Then Tessa came and turned their world upside down with a love for princesses and all things pink and sparkly (and of course she's going to be a fabulous cheerleader one day!)... 
And now Miss Georgia Grace... thank you for staying put and letting your Mommy and Daddy and brother and sissy be a part of our big day! And we loved having you there too! 
I can't wait to see the little girl you grow to be... one thing is for certain... 
you will be a great delight. 
And now for those pictures from her dedication...
 

"The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love, he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over your with singing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...