Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

UGA vs. Buffalo?

As I sat down to type this post, I had to ask Travis to remind me who we played... Our conversation went a little like this...

Me: "Who did we play on Saturday?"
Travis: "Missouri."
Me: "Like Mizzou? But I thought they were the Buffalos?"
Travis: "That's who we played last week."
Me: "Right. Like Buffalo in New York?"
Travis: *NO COMMENT*

Well regardless of the "WHO", the "WHAT" involved heat, football, one of my favorite cities, a little rain shower... oh and did I say heat? Football means fall is right around the corner, our tv will be fixed on ESPN, ESPN2, Fox or CBS on Saturdays/Sundays/Mondays, and I get to spend this 9th football season with my hubby. Thank goodness for football and my date to my first ever UGA football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...