Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dear Pinterest...

Your recipes make me want to be more like Betty Crocker in the kitchen... especially those cookies, cupcakes, bars, and other tasty treats. Your fashion inspiration makes me want to constantly update my wardrobe. Your hair and make-up tid-bits prompted a slightly darker hair-do and slightly pinker lipgloss. Your DIY crafty-ness led to a recent purchase that will now consume my Saturday. So thank you for making my husband happy with yummy recipes.... thank you for only increasing my love for boots, tights, scarves and skinny jeans... and thank you for putting the idea in my head that if Martha Stewart can do it, so can I.

Love, 

Lindsay

*********************************************************************************

Like probably every one else out there, Pinterest has found its way into my kitchen, closet, iPod, classroom and now shower gifts. For some reason my crafty confidence led to a sewing machine purchase and the intention to tackle some of those DIY projects. Up first... a baby shower for Liz and Ashley. Yup - ya'll get to be my sewing trial run. I promise if it turns out TERRIBLE, you won't even see it. :) But fingers crossed that this turns in to a new little hobby. In between College Gameday, UGA Football, an engagement party, church and our couples Bible study, this is how I will be spending the remainder of my weekend...
... Pictures to come after their baby shower!! Got to keep this little project a secret until then!

Pinterest Project #2 of the weekend... Zebra Cookies for our Bible study. Anna made these at my bachy party and they were so so yummy!! And too cute!! In honor of college football, the hot pink will be replaced by UGA red. Our leaders are HUGE Univ. of Kentucky fans... with most of the couples in our Bible study being even bigger UGA fans... let the rivalry begin. 

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I can't wait to see what crafty project you are working on :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...