Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer of Birthdays.

The month of July was full of summer birthdays... from celebrating America's birthday to turning 26 with one of my bestests. Our little 4th of July tradition has quickly become one of my favorite holidays and the fact that we got to share it with the Fotias this summer made it even better.
A few days later, we celebrated Kam's 30th birthday... with yummy cake, my favorite twinnies, and the realization that time goes by WAY to fast.
 Wrapping up July, Cara and I got to celebrate our birthdays together once again. Thank goodness for such a sweet friend and the promise that our 30th birthday will involve tutus. 
The next night, we spent my almost birthday with my parents eating the most amazing sushi and remembering that one short year ago we were hours away from being engaged. So thankful for an amazing year and so looking forward to this next year as a wifey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...