Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Happy New Year.

This year, or I guess now it's this past year (weird), we spent New Years Eve at home... with a yummy dinner, bestest friends, funny games, and pjs by 10:00 pm. Travis and I have done the fancy New Years... and while it was great... there is something just fabulous about being able to put on your pjs as soon as you want to. After eating dinner, Cara, ME and I caught up on some MAJOR life stuff. The boys caught up on their football. We took tons of pictures. Watched people freeze in New York. Counted down to 2012. Talked about all things marriage and what we hoped for this next year. It was perfect.
When I look at my Google calendar, I get so excited about all that is happening this year. Weddings. A new name. A honeymoon. A new home. New little ones. New job ventures. And maybe a dog thrown in the mix just for fun! 2012 holds so much in store for not only Travis and I, but for our closest friends and family members as well. Two weeks in to this new year, there is one thought that I am continuously having... God has such amazing plans. In the midst of the wedding plans, parties and excitement that will quickly be coming, my constant prayer is that I remember that these plans will be all the  sweeter when we honor the One who has created them. Jeremiah 29:11.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this...you write so well, twinny! makes me miss my girlfriends, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...