Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011.

As 2011 is quickly coming to an end, I am amazed at all that has happened this past year... weddings, engagements, beach trips, babies, weekend getaways, baptism, football firsts, a trip that forever changed my heart and everything in between, God has been more than faithful this year. One of the biggest lessons that I am taking away from 2011 is that God's plan is bigger and better than mine could ever be. My controlling, Type-A personality often likes to take over... it is in these moments that God knocks me down to my knees, where I am reminded of His grace. Here's to 2011... the friendships, relationships and adventures that have strengthened my faith and reminded me of how blessed I really am. Much love! 

1 comment:

  1. I tagged you in a fun blogger game!! http://carafengle.blogspot.com/2012/01/little-game-of-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...