Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A God Wink.

The last couple of weeks at work have been extremely difficult. I am continuing to learn how much I can take, what I will and won't stand for, and how to teach children despite craziness swirling around their classroom. I have learned quickly over the last year, that just when you think you are on the brink and you can't take anymore, God gives you one more push, one more situation or circumstance to make you fall back down to your knees either in gratitude or reaching back up to Him for help... all proving that He is still in control. This last week, I was blessed with a new student. On Tuesday morning, I did not see this addition as a blessing. I saw more paperwork and a scramble to figure out how to structure my class for 6 students, 2 paras, and 1 teacher. As the week wrapped up, I was reminded by one of my friends at work, how special this new little one was and finally saw him not as more paperwork, but as a blessing in disguise... a reminder of why I love teaching.... a reminder of how teaching can positively affect a child... 
a God wink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...