Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Feeling like a kid again.

In 1994, Lion King made its debut... leading to me and my brother having our own little Nala and Simba stuffed animals where we acted out their adventures in our backyard. Yesterday, my mom and I got to take Eli to experience one of my most favorite childhood movies... in 3D!! From the extra large frozen Cokes (or shakes as Eli called them) to the even larger popcorn, and who could forget our secret agent glasses, it was so much fun listening to him talk about the good guys and the bad guys, laughing at Timon and Pumbaa, and watching Simba grow up and go back to save his family.
It was so much fun that Eli could just not even contain his excitement on the way home. And then we had to have a conversation about what the phrase "cat nap" meant.
Next adventures with Eli and Tessa could include Chuckee-Cheese, Stars and Strikes, or looking at the fancy clothes that he will wear next summer as our ring bearer... whatever it is, I know for sure this little one is going to make it more than memorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...