Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Day #4

And the boredom is slowly setting in...
Snow Day Monday brought excitement, lots of sleep, and a snowy adventure 
at Kennesaw Mountain.
Snow Day Tuesday brought happiness, organizing my bathroom, and lots of laundry.

Snow Day Wednesday brought mixed feelings, cleaning out my closet, and finishing 
3/4 report cards.

Snow Day Thursday brought confusion (Will we really be out all week? Am I really going to get my students back on Tuesday after 6 days of no school?!), a new blog post, 
and a to-do list.

And for the rest of my Snow Day Thursday.... work out, start my t-shirt blanket (finally after 6 months of putting it off), finish up report cards, take a second look through my closet to continue the "snowy day" cleaning, frequently check the news to see how Atlanta is managing icy roads day #4 and maybe a nap in there some where... if anything, these snowy days are definitely "forcing" me to catch up on my sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...