Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Letters.

Dear Friday (and my 4 day weekend), So nice to see you! I can't tell you how much I am going to love having 4 days of no school and then only 3 days of school next week. My list of "To do's" already seems like a mile long.

Dear Justin of 375 Photography, You just made my Friday... with pictures like this...
and these too... 
Dear Cee Lo Green (and all of my other TV shows that are currently filling up my DVR), sometimes watching you the next day or even three days later is totally worth it so I can send moments like this to Travis. A pink bird? On your head? Really?!
Dear Gameday, Thanks for being an away game so I can hang out with these people...
... and so I can test out some of my new favorite Pinterest recipes... like Rattlesnake bites, baked buffalo chicken bites and cake batter cookies. YUM!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...