Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Long Overdue.

The last month has been super busy with weddings, getting my classroom and kiddos ready for the our last two weeks of school, and mission team stuff starting up. Update post definitely needed. But first, I have two weddings to catch up on...

Wedding Update #1: Kam and Bridgette
On April 23rd, we celebrated Kam and Bridgette's marriage. Their wedding took place at the Greystone at Piedmont Park. The weather was absolutely perfect, as was the wedding itself. And now for the pictures...



Wedding Update #2: Tracie and Drew
On April 30th, Travis and I headed up to Lake Lanier for Tracie and Drew's wedding. While our boyfriends played golf, Amy, Steph and I hung out by the pool and caught up on life and our sunshine. Another beautiful day with perfect weather for another amazing wedding. I absolutely love weddings and the mini-reunions that take place... especially with the friends that I don't get to see very often. Congrats Tracie and Drew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...